[News] Preview of G:Noblin 3.0 (GoblinX)

The G:Noblin 3.0.beta01 is Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The GoblinX Project is proud to announce the third beta of the next stable
| release. The g:Noblin is the GoblinX Gnome and GTK/GTK2 based distribution.
| The edition is ideal for those users whose are fan of the Gnome desktop
| environment. This distribution is an old desire of GoblinX users.
`----

http://www.goblinx.com.br/en/?p=888

Recent:

The G:Mini 3.0.beta01 is Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The GoblinX Project is proud to announce the second beta of the next stable
| release. The G:Mini 3.0 beta 01 is released. The g:Mini formely known
| as ‘GoblinX Mini Edition‘ is the son of GoblinX and contains only XFCE as the
| windows manager and GTK/GTK2 based applications. The edition is ideal for
| those users whose want to remaster the distro or with difficulties in
| downloading more than three hundred of megabytes (the original size of
| g:Standard).
`----

http://www.goblinx.com.br/en/?p=840

Review: GoblinX 2.7

,----[ Quote ]
| GoblinX is a LiveCD distribution built around
| Slackware Linux, and designed for ease of use.
| The flexibility of GoblinX is worthy of mention,
| as even its boot options show this ability.
| But is GoblinX an angel in disguise, or a
| troll under the bridge? Let's find out.
|
| [...]
|
| Overall, GoblinX is a *decent* distribution,
| but not one I'd parade around as being all
| that great. It's got some nice extra toys,
| and plenty of applications to go around, but
| pound for pound against most other mainstream
| distributions, GoblinX gets its butt treed
| into the ground. It's nice that they're
| trying so hard to make a fully featured
| live cd distribution like they are, but
| they need to work out a bit more of the
| bugs before I can recommend it to anyone.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=507

GoblinX 2.7

http://distrotest.es/goblinx-27/

GoblinX packs a lot into compact Slackware-based distro

http://www.linux.com/feature/129214

Related:

Review: GoblinX 2.6

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Review-GoblinX-2-6-79936.shtml

GoblinX, a Beautiful Brazilian Distro

http://junauza.blogspot.com/2008/02/goblinx-beautiful-brazilian-distro.html

First Look at GoblinX 2.6 Mini

http://www.linuxlove.org/2008/02/04/first-look-at-goblinx-26-mini/

ReviewLinux.Com: First Look GoblinX Micro 2.6

http://www.reviewlinux.com/?m=show&id=8906

Review: GoblinX 2.0

http://www.triedit.org/review/review-goblinx-20/

Released GoblinX Premium 2007.1