Re: We have date/time 1234567890

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc0eUtBAWyA&NR=1

Ref: The Cuban Missile Crisis.

The only thing more dangerous than the McCarthyistic hysteria of
American politics, is the gross incompetence and stupidity of the
military it uses to appease that hysteria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvjQPHDu5xE&feature=related

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 01:03:55 up 101 days,  8:46,  5 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.07, 0.09