Re: All Of Our Systems Are Down

Homer wrote:

> I hear this a lot these days, in fact I hear it with alarming frequency:
>
>    "All of our systems are down"

[snip]

> All of our systems are down ... because they run Windows.

Phone call from one of my long-time customers: "We apologize for the delay
in replying to your e-mail; we caught a virus because someone clicked the
wrong link, and our ISP cut us off from the Internet for almost a week,
until we could tell them that we had taken appropriate measures. Ah well,
you know how it is."

Uh, no. I don't know how it is. Anyway, I'm asked to start a Linux trial
there next week.

Richard Rasker
--
http://www.linetec.nl