Re: [News] The Microsoft Movement Attacks Free Software Behind Closed Doors

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> How To Argue That Open Source Software Is Secure?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Lately there has been a huge push by Certified Microsoft Professionals
> | and their companies to call (potential) clients and warn them of the
> | dangers of open source. This week I received calls from four different
> | customers saying that they were warned that they are dangerously
> | insecure because they run open source operating systems or software,
> | because 'anyone can read the code and hack you with ease.'

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

Well then all they have to do is download the freely available code
write a virus, and post the source code back with clear explanation
of the patches so that someone can read it and make sure it is a
properly working virus, then compile it and distribute the said virus
properly.