Re: Microsoft-Sponsored "Net Applications" Hand-tweaks 'Statistics'

After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> While humping Zeke's leg, Hadron wrote:
>
>> Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>
> Growl for him Hadron! He likes that!

He sure is a crazy mstherfscker, ain't he?  Mad as a hatter.

Anyway, I finally got my Debian net-install-to-lenny boot USB key working,
using extlinux.  Had to add an explicit "root=/dev/sda1" to extlinux.conf,
plus a "root=/dev/sdb1" option in case the device already had an sda.

Far too many instructions out there for using Windows and syslinux to do the
job.  I prefer ext2-formatted dongles; less susceptible to Windows herpes
infections.

--
Education is what survives when what has been learnt has been forgotten.
		-- B. F. Skinner