Re: Ezekiel: One of the filthiest scum of usenet

After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> "Chris Ahlstrom" <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Especially sex.
>>
>> I seem to remember Chris Ahlstrom posting about how he likes to have sex
>> with young boys. No wonder he feels this way.
>
> You might prove that claim at once. Or retract it and tell him how sorry
> you are.
> If you were in germany and had posted similar filth about me, the next
> thing you would see is the post from the attourney

Let it lie.  All it does is add another dollop of support to my observation
that Zeke is a nasty troll like a number of others who like to muddy up my
name on the Web.  (He could be a good poster, but he chooses the low road all
too often.)

They gain nothing by it, as I'll shoot my mouth off whenever I want to
anyway.

I notice, too, that, despite all the disclaimers, Roy still believes it is
Zeke, even if under a different name, who made the "slit throats" crack.

--
Never buy from a rich salesman.
		-- Goldenstern