Re: Comes exhibit px06632: Bill Gates Lobbies for Windows-only Intel

  this bit o' wisdom:

Heh heh.

> We have invested more in Merced than other software companies and we will drive
> more volume and credibility for them than anyone else.

In our own opinion, of course.

> I don't know about "first to boot" - if it is true then we should say that
>
> In any case Intel should not just treat us as one of many. I feel strongly
> about that.

We're the leaders.  Put us in front.

--
There is no point in waiting.  The train stopped running years ago.
All the schedules, the brochures, The bright-colored posters full of lies,