Re: Time To Expose Roy Schestowitz The Dishonest "Journalist" Erik Funkenbush Was Correct.

____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Tuesday 10 February 2009 02:17 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Doctor Smith belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
> <another Usenet wack job's "threatening" drivel snipped>
>
> *plonk*
>
> You're an eyesore.

I've just looked at Google Groups (plonked the "Doctor Smith" nym earlier).

The Fish and his friends are ridiculing themselves and also conveniently
leaving out parts of the conversation made through nyms (as usual).

I also wrote back:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for the information.
>
> I have 2 questions:
>
> 1. How can I know that you don't make this up?
>
> 2. Can this be made public?

Response from Gary & Friends *nym* was:

> You will have to take my word for it however you can make this public but I
> ask that you don't use my name because it is my real name.

Everything the Fish & Friends say is a lie. No exception here, even when they
try to bait authors. I *did* check if it was bait.

Why is the OP X-No-Archive. Removing evidence? Well, I've made my copies.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Microsoft: a device for converting public ignorance into cash
 04:05:02 up 2 days, 23:23,  1 user,  load average: 3.44, 2.25, 1.73