Re: Founder of www.boycottnovell.com a loser hypocrite liar

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> In article <yMPil.252$b9.113@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> * promotes proprietary software - including Microsoft products - on his
>>> website, ie sells out as fast as humanly possible
>>>
>>> http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Spamowitz_promoting_MS_products.PNG
>>> http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Spamowitz_promoting_MS_products2.PNG
>> Well, he has to pay for the hosting costs somehow.  $20/month is
>> expensive.  (My sites are at the same hosting provider, so I'm familiar
>> with their hosting plans.  Roy has published his traffic stats, so I
>> know what plan would be sufficient for his site).
>
> And does he even have control over the ad content?  I don't think so.

Of course not, it's a service provided by Google.

> Microsoft ads are everywhere on the Net, like graffiti in New York city.

Correct even on SourceForge for crying out loud :-(

Beside that, Roy isn't the founder of BoycottNovell.com, that's Shane
Coyle, who takes care about the financial and thus hosting business.

The second message today in which DFS is talking out of his rectum.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com