Re: How are the criminal background checks going, Roy?

Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <9NOdnQ6eYLnCdBbUnZ2dnUVZ_g4LAAAA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Flatfish deserves all he gets, but you sound more like the stalker to me,
>> TimmyTroll.
>
> How exactly is reading material that someone has published with the
> intent that people come and read it (and in fact has spammed links to
> all over the net, to try to get people to come and read it) stalking,
> Terry?

Stalking? is defined as:

            the following of a person about or the watching or frequenting
of the vicinity of or an approach to a person?s place of residence,
business or work or any place that a person frequents for the purposes of
any social or leisure activity.

The way you follow Roys every post on this, a Linux Advocate newsgroup,
commenting negatively on his every post, comes pretty close to stalking in
my opinion, especially considering you are not a Linux advocate and have no
business being here.

HTH

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008