[News] Zenoss Sidles with GNU/Linux Community

Zenoss Announces Community Day as Precursor to Southern California Linux Expo

,----[ Quote ]
| Zenoss Inc., a leading provider of commercial open source IT systems and
| network monitoring software, today announced its first Zenoss Community Day
| will take place February 20, 2009, in Los Angeles. The daylong event is a
| precursor to the 7th annual Southern California Linux Expo (SCaLE 7x), where
| Zenoss is a silver sponsor and exhibitor.

Zenoss Announces Record Quarterly Customer Growth amid Struggling Economy

,----[ Quote ]
| Commercial open source IT management firm grows 85 percent quarter over
| quarter
`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/10910.html

Zenoss 2.3 Now Available!

,----[ Quote ]
| We are proud to announce Zenoss 2.3. The latest Zenoss version was developed
| in conjunction with our community of more than 40,000 members who provided
| product input, monitoring extensions and beta testing.
`----

http://blog.zenoss.com/2008/11/12/enterprise-virtualization-monitorin/

Zenoss adds VMware monitoring to systems management suite

,----[ Quote ]
| Zenoss Inc., the Annapolis, Md.-based open source IT systems management
| company, has released a new version of its enterprise application that
| integrates monitoring of physical machines and VMware virtual machines (VMs)
| in the same console.
`----

http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid39_gci1338889,00.html

Zenoss Core Named 2008 CODiE Awards Finalist for Best Open Source Solution

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.zenoss.com/news/archive/zenosspressrelease.2008-02-19.8223440485