Re: "Sermo Malife" = Gary Stewart?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=o0AUkxgAAAD_DArgHQA4MbtNIWA5VvHmtiDKbEn1fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg
>>> Roy has seriously libeled me, without cause.
>>
>> He has cause. For several reasons
>
> Please list them.

No. *If* you are flatfish (i am yet undecided) it would give you some of
the clues how you are detected.
It is far better flatfish stays in the dark how he gives himself away

>>> I ask anybody who has a shred of decency to change the title if they
>>> must answer this thread.
>>
>> No
>
> Are you declaring your lack of basic human decency?

No
--
Microsoft's Product Strategy: "It compiles, let's ship it!"