Re: [News] [Rival] Analysts: Microsoft Layoffs Are Not Enough

Verily I say unto thee, that Sinister Midget spake thusly:
> On 2009-01-25, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> Microsoft should have made deeper cuts, analysts contend
>
> I agree. Cut everybody except Fester. The captain should go down with
> his rotting ship.

That just be Master Bates the First Mate ... Captain Pugwash bailed out,
like a yellow-belly, many moons ago.

Anyway, Fester is Microsoft's biggest curse, a dead weight, so he should
be the /first/ to walk the plank, not the last, along with Seaman (Ozzy)
Stains and Roger (de Icaza) the Cabin Boy. It'd be a fine chance to pull
that scurvy scum One-eye Jack (Schofield), Ed "the Parrot" Bott, and the
Yellow Devil George Ou out of the Hold to give them a sound lashing too,
before sending the hull of the Black Pig down to Davey Jones' Locker, as
it should rightly be.

Ghar!
         _______________
        /               \
       /                 \
      /                   \
      |   XXXX     XXXX   |
      |   XXXX     XXXX   |
      |   XXX       XXX   |
      |         X         |
      \__      XXX      __/
        |\     XXX     /|
        | |           | |
        | I I I I I I I |
        |  I I I I I I  |
        \_             _/
          \_         _/
            \_______/
    XXX                    XXX
   XXXXX                  XXXXX
   XXXXXXXXX         XXXXXXXXXX
          XXXXX   XXXXX
             XXXXXXX
          XXXXX   XXXXX
   XXXXXXXXX         XXXXXXXXXX
   XXXXX                  XXXXX
    XXX                    XXX

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 06:17:55 up 90 days, 14:00,  5 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.03, 0.00