[News] Linux-oriented Development Conferences Coming to Europe Next Week

Join us at FOSDEM ‘09

,----[ Quote ]
| Next weekend, the Fedora community will be at the ninth Free and Open source
| Software Developers European Meeting (FOSDEM)–one of the best free and open
| source events in Europe.
|
| And this year again, we expect an amazing attendance. More than 40 Fedora
| ambassadors are coming from different parts of Europe to represent Fedora and
| welcome visitors. Incredible, when three years ago, there were only two of
| us. Another reason to say Fedora is more powerful than 2³ and e³!
`----

http://magazine.redhat.com/2009/01/30/join-us-at-fosdem-09/

Recent:

Free Software or Open Source? You Choose

,----[ Quote ]
| “Free software” or “open source”? It's a perennial question that has provoked
| a thousand flame wars. Normally, the factions supporting each label and its
| assocated theoretical baggage manage to work alongside each other for the
| collective good with only a minimal amount of friction. But occasionally, the
| sparks begin to fly, and tempers rise. I think we're in for another bout of
| this particular fever.
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=1730&blogid=14

Old:

KDE Rocks FOSDEM 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| The combined KDE/Amarok booth and developer room at the annual Free and Open
| Source Developers' European Meeting (FOSDEM) in Brusssels was a great
| experience (as usual!). Many people showed up from the KDE and Amarok
| communities, and we had a hard time fitting all our cool hardware and people
| in the booth. Luckily, the talks drew quite a crowd, and the booth became
| less busy as the day progressed. Read on for an overview of FOSDEM 2008 from
| the KDE perspective.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1204168154/

FOSDEM 2008 - This Weekend!

,----[ Quote ]
| This weekend (23-24.02) the openSUSE folks will again go to Brussels to one
| of the most important developer events in Europe: FOSDEM.
| For all openSUSE users we will again have an openSUSE devroom, which means 2
| days full of interesting presentations about the openSUSE universe.
`----

http://news.opensuse.org/2008/02/19/fosdem-2008-this-weekend/

FOSDEM - THE FREE AND OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS' EUROPEAN MEETING

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.dataevent.com/agenda/resultat.php?id_evenement=1953