Re: Boycottnovell a TROJAN SITE. STAY CLEAR!

sampurnashresthaoperator@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

www.boycottnovell.com is a site that appears to be infested
with trojans. The site loads extremely slowly and at times
renders Safari useless. Since I visted that site my Windows
computer has been running very slow and experiencing a lot of
outbound requests which my Sygate firewall seems to be
blocking.
Avoid the site www.boycottnovell.com is my advice.

Hello Gary. See you have a new flatfish nym. How's the open proxy from Germany working out for you?

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_87.230.58.14

[quote]
87.230.58.14

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've reported some other data associated with this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please leave a comment.
[/quote]

--
HPT