Re: Bill Gates predicts the future ..

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 30 January 2009 21:18 : \____

After takin' a swig o' grog, Sermo Malifer belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Maybe. Present a hypothetical context under which it's any less derogatory.
There's no need to.   I was being generous.   You need to prove it
happened in any context.
Why?  Bill Gates is well known for saying far worse stuff.

He's a legendary potty mouth.

That's Gary Microsoft Stewart you're talking to. He's trying to airbrush
history.

Asking Roy Schestowitz to substantiate what he wrote does not equate to "airbrushing history" any more than it makes me "Gary Microsoft Stewart."

Note that I did not say what he wrote is untrue, I asked him to prove it is true. The fact he decided to attack me instead speaks volumes about him.