Re: Please name a cross-platform FOSS app that is failing

Homer wrote:
Verily I say unto thee, that Matt spake thusly:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Does it matter if it's cross-platform though?
Does it matter in what sense?

Your responses remind me of Bill Gates' evasive depositions to the DOJ.

Obviously I believe it matters whether it is cross-platform, and Roy has to be aware of that in some sense, so it remains to ask in what sense he intended his question. I don't know. Do you?