Re: The Fiona Bruce interview wil Billgatus on the beeb

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ The Lost Packet on Tuesday 27 January 2009 11:54 : \____

Phil Da Lick! wrote:
Saw this last night on its re broadcast. Some interesting stuff in there
but I did think it was a bit rich boradcasting that on the day the bbc
refused to break its "impartiality" [quotes added for reasons blatantly
obvious to any UK resident] by broadcasting the gaza appeal.
the BBC is pissing me off. A while back they dedicated an entire episode
of Click! to the prerelease of Vista, along with the entire night cowing
to His Gatesness during the normal bulletins, spouting crap like Vista
was going to revolutionise computing... Any mention of Linux or any
other OS there? Not a fucking bit of it. IIRC there was uproar about it
and I still don't think people are letting the programme directors
forget about it.

And to date, the BBC has not once offered an apology to its taxpayers. A
LARGE proportion of which, I'm sure, don't use Bill's OS.

Bill Gates writes columns for the BBC. He also has a partnership with them.

No conflict of interests here... none at all.

It was distressing how much she kissed his arse all the way through the program. At first I thought it might be to do with the difficulty of getting an interview then they started painting him as the poor wounded man when the DOJ prosecuted MS. When they said it was like a "kick in the gut" to him and "he didn't see how he was doing anything wrong" I almost pissed myself laughing!

Child molesters also don't see what they're doing as wrong.