Re: Simply Killfile the Wintrolls

ml2mst wrote:

> I am aware of the fact that COLA is less fun without reading the
> nonsense the Wintrolls spew, who continually make fools of them selves.
> OTOH they write loads of insulting garbage and lies and the only thing
> you can do, is ignore the maroons.

It may not be possible to JUST ignore wintrolls.

They are and have been using techniques of GESTAPO and Stazi to target
individuals for over a decade.

They are no longer innocent retards.

They are as vicious thugs as the GESTAPO and Stazi.

They have pictures of people targetted hung up on micoshaft marketing
department walls.

They have files, emails and archives of every contact they have made with
you, or businesses, or their business partners.

They have archives of infiltration and infiltration benchmarks on
everything that they organised against you.

I demand secret services infiltrate their offices and confiscate
all archived material and prosecute them for spying, keeping
unlawful information in databases, harassment, infiltration, abuse of
NDAs, personal abuse of individuals targetted by the marketing
departments and subversion activities with real victims at the
end of organised subversion activities.