Re: Comes: How Microsoft Attacked Linux in Wal-Mart (Full Text, px09617)

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 01:46:27 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>____/ 7 on Friday 23 January 2009 19:38 : \____
>
>> Any returns issues today are the result of lies, lies and asstroturfing lies
>> all manufactured by micoshaft marketing department to feed lies to the
>> public while they sit back and orchestrate the lies.
>
>Yes, also hold on to the statistics from French politicians who are happy with
>their GNU/Linux laptops.
>
>Facts are like onion to the Microsoft Munchkins.

Hear hear now!
I love onions!
Raw or cooked!
I do suspect that others around me don't like them too much
though. Especially after a couple of beers :)
George Barca
georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx