Re: Comes: How Microsoft Attacked Linux in Wal-Mart (Full Text, px09617)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> 4.) Stay close to HP and eMachines (to oOEMs selling PCs at Walmart) to
> understand their efforts and position in the account.

Microsoft are obviously still "Staying close to HP" considering their
Windows mainly options. You can't get a HP machine in OZ with Linux, from
any of the major retailers.

More proof that Microsoft is still very much controlling the distribution
channels with a IRON fist.

Just as always.
indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008