Re: Comes: How Microsoft Attacked Linux in Wal-Mart (Full Text, px09617)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>  (Avoid the current situation where the $299 Windows Home SKU is the
> same config as Lindows model but $100 more for the same model with XP
> Home, with no other differentiation). This can be accomplished with
> scenarios like the Office XP 20-Day trial (in place today).

LOL!

Get a 20 day trial of Office XP for only $100 more than Linux with a full
version of Open Office.!

or

Pay $100 to use Office XP for 20 days !

PT Barnum was right. "There's a sucker born every minute"

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008