Re: 2 days of Roy Schestowitz's duplicates

George Barca wrote:
RonB wrote:
Sermo Malifer wrote:
Snit wrote:

Looked at just *two* days worth of Roy Schestowitz's
duplicated stories. Two days.

Two.

This does not include stories posted in the last couple
of days which were repeats from before that.

Why do people defend his actions?

I'd rather see duplicate posts from Roy than original
posts from you. At least he's posting about Linux which is
a far better thing than your efforts to get the group
discussing you.

I'll second that. I usually just scan Roy's headlines, but
occassionally I find stuff there that I hadn't seen before.
There's absolutely NOTHING in Snit's constant whining that
interests me.

I third it. I have followed Roy's posts on www.digg.com which
is how I found this place. It's great to see such a dedication
to Linux from one person. I don't agree with all that he says
but most of it I find useful and intriguing.

I'll fourth it. There are bits and pieces of interesting Linux information that beats the socks off Snit's "all about me and all who reply to me are liars" posts.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati