[News] New Release of Slackware-derived Granular Distributions

Granular 1.0 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| After a long wait, Granular 1.0 is finally out. And we are pretty much
| excited about this release because this is the first stable Granular release
| since about a year, and because it's version 1, of course. This final release
| of Granular 1.0 brings with it solid stability, out-of-the-box usefulness,
| great multimedia experience, support for running Windows software, and all of
| this & much more in the size of a CD (livecd).
`----

http://www.granularproject.org/?q=node/121

Recent:

An Interview with Anurag Bhandari, the Founder of Granular Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Granular Linux Project released Granular 1.0 (Preview) on 15-03-2008. And now
| as they are heading towards the release candidate of Granular Linux 1.0, I
| feel it appropriate to present this interview to all of my readers and
| GNU/Linux community.
`----

http://saleem-khan.blogspot.com/2008/06/interview-with-anurag-bhandari-founder.html

Development Release: Granular Linux 1.0 Preview

,----[ Quote ]
| The first preview of Granular Linux 1.0, a desktop distribution based on
| PCLinuxOS, has been released
`----

http://www.e-linux.it/news_detail.php?id=4615

Related:

Granular FunWorks 2007 released

,----[ Quote ]
| I am happy to announce the availability of Granular FunWorks 2007 (FW2007),
| the DVD extension of the successful v0.90.
`----

http://www.granularproject.org/?q=node/73

Granular Linux - What Am I Missing?

,----[ Quote ]
| Granular Linux is a Linux distribution based on PCLinuxOS and features the
| XFCE4 and KDE desktops. It appears to have been in development since about
| the beginning of 2007 and has had one previous release. The developers of
| Granular have recently released a test of their upcoming .90 and I thought
| I'd see what it offered.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/17160

Granular Linux 0.90 is out