[News] GNU/Linux Saves Windows from Itself

Hacking Windows Administrator Password (with good intentions) Using Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| In case you or a friend of yours has forgotten his/her Windows administrator
| password, there’s no need to panic as you can easily hack it by resetting the
| password provided you have the right tools. One way to do this is to use
| Linux as your knight in shining armor.
|
| I’m going to show you how you can smoothly hack a Windows Administrator
| password using Linux. You will only need a Live CD, and for this example, we
| will utilize Ubuntu. Also, I assume that you have the basic knowledge on
| using the Linux command line.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/01/hacking-windows-administrator-password.html

80% of Computer LOHAS: Virus-Free Life on a USB Key

,----[ Quote ]
| Before MS respond to your request, please buy such technologies, loudly, from
| GNU/Linux companies such as PendriveLinux (or the HeliOS Project especially
| if you represent a university) or from your local Linux businesses.
| [Disclaimer: I am not (yet) associated with the above-mentioned. You are
| welcome to find other such companies and leave their or your own web
| addresses in the comments.] Such collective actions of all consumers
| [schools, governments, NPO's, bussinesses, ...] and most importantly, their
| loud opinions expressed as blog posts, newsletter columns, ... may
| collaboratively push Microsoft to respond to your request. Then you will be
| able to enjoy a Windows version of similar mobility. If you still care about
| and prefer Windows after living a 80% LOHAS life with GNU/Linux, that is.
`----

http://blog.ofset.org/ckhung/index.php?post/091g

Recent:

Popular photo frames carry risk of infection

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/01/02/BUV9150IH8.DTL