Re: [News] Reform Sought for Intellectual Monopolies, "A Mental Illness"

On 2009-01-19, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Monday 19 January 2009 13:41 : \____
>

>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> In article <sk0c46-j8k.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>>  Sinister Midget <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> [stalking deleted]
>>>
>>> Why are you stalking (by your very own definition) Erik?
>>
>> That's like saying Sinister is "stalking" Erik because they
>> frequent the same pub.
>
> Timmy Funkensmith reads my sites systematically, he reads the RSS feed _for my
> account_ in Digg (one among millions) and so on and so forth...
>
> He's a stalker and he can't defend that. He's there mod-bombing me and trying
> trip me up or collect dirt, so this is malicious stalking.

It's well known Timmy is a stalker. That's why he has to try diverting
the attention to someone else.

Go ahead, Timmy. Other than right here, in this group, you can't show a
single case or circumstance where I follow anybody around. Not that I
do here, but one could, given exactly the right juggling of figures,
make a specious claim here that might almost come close to seeming to
have a tiny smidgen of something more than coincidence and/or appear to
have an iota of basis in reality that I stalk someone.

But in your case it's undeniable. Evidence is in overwhelmingly ample
supply.

--
Stupidity has a certain charm - ignorance does not
 -- Frank Zappa