Re: Goodbye and Thanks For the Fish. Especially the flatfish.

The Lost Packet <jmthelostpacket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hey Roy Schestowitz, I hope someday you realize that cutting off your
>> testicles for Linux was a bad, a *very bad* idea....
>>

> owie!

Flatfish invented that story by posting under roy's name in the first place.
Since then he's constantly referred to it as if roy posted it.

And don't say goodbye to "Gary" so quickly.
He'll be back, under a new nym within a week spreading the same old same old
filth and lies.

It's his MO. He ALWAYS says he's leaving and then comes back under yet
another assumed name. Lost count of how many times he's done it now.
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   | "ARSE! GERLS!! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!!!"          |