Re: [News] Dell Potentially Stands in the Linux Way, Red Hat Expands Channel

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> The Gatekeepers of our technology
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The Linux Community is having an on-again off-again love affair with
> | Dell.

This is becoming simply the best myth ever told.

Anyone with Linux inside Del$ who gets in the way of micoshaft is
systematically eliminated from inside by Del$ management. Del$ directors
are offered massive illegal financial incentives by micoshaft to do this,
and if they don't heed on the back of that, the sales staff are denied
sales meetings, the web staff are denied micoshaft content, the techies are
barred from attending training in micoshaft. And the directors who accept
the money from micoshaft don't log it into their accounts and then lie
about the market share potential because THEY WERE ILLEGALLY BRIBED TO
IGNORE LINUX through monopoly antitrust illegal back hander which Del$
management haven't the guts to put through their accounting system. Del$
management haven't the guts to face Linux engineers and managers and admit
their wrong doing.

Some day, they will have to face court action for abusing Linux engineers
inside Del$.

PXO09280.pdf
htt://www.iowa.gotthefacts.org