Re: 55746 posts to COLA? And Schestowitz is NOT being Paid?

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:18:17 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 20:33:31 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>>
>>> Like I said, "Hadron" is a watchword for lying and garbage.
>>>
>>> And that's no lie, anonymous coward.
>>
>> Quack says there are no posts of him saying Linux sucks. Take a look at
>> the "Why Linux sucks at being user friendly" thread, where Quack openly
>> supports the Zeke troll.
>> Oh, he doesn't actually *say* it, but it's clear he supports the
>> subject. Well, what else would you expect from a M$ fanboi.
>
> Like DFS, Hadron tries to weasel out of the truth with pedantic wording.
>
> But it is clear to anyone who reads this newsgroup that Hadron is
> contemptuous of open-source and its developers, even as he claims to use
> their free products without coercion.

Well IMO this sums up what the Hadron Quack troll thinks about Linux:

<quote>
 Linux: "looks quite amateurish"
 If you ignore the reading of "amateurish" as "crap" one would hope
it does look like the work of amateurs since they are indeed amateurs
most of the time.
<unquote>
Hadron Quack - Tue, 18 Nov 2008 - COLA

> Yet his knowledge of many of the products (TuxGuitar, sudo, and Tripwire
> being notable examples) is obviously of the surface variety, as if
> obtained by Googling it.
>
> Yet he won't admit it.

Of course he won't. His knowledge of Linux is *very* thin IMO, & it
occurred to me about him googling stuff too.

> Rather, he makes bogus functionality claims with perfect confidence, and
> counters reasoned responses from people with more knowledge with shrieks
> and hypocritical claims that others only do what he does.
>
> Rather standard troll material, I would say.

I would agree.

(Quack is probably going to say something about a "me too" post, but who
cares what a self-confessed troll thinks)