Re: TRManco Linux Hypocrite.

Phil Da Lick! wrote:

> Last time I checked we were still living in a free society. Using more
> than one brand of gadget does not make one a hypocrite. Trying to make
> something of this would however make one a zealoutous retard.

I use this protocol because I still have a lot of friends that use it...
and you know, people make changes (friends,family) but it's not instant
as I already said...

On the other hand, it is good for Pidgin... if I have a bug on this
specific protocol, I'll just report a bug :)
--
Linux - You must break it | Windows - It breaks itself