Re: [News] Top Linux Audiocasts, Advocacy Boosted

  this bit o' wisdom:

> Linux Guy and Windows Guy Walk a Mile in Each Other's Shoes
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| What would happen if a Linux user switched to Windows. How about if a Windows
>| enthusiast tried Linux? The results were surprising to both, and they
>| illustrate just what needs to happen in order for Linux to finally break into
>| the mainstream PC market.
> `----
>
> http://www.technewsworld.com/story/web20/65775.html

I'm not going to bother reading that link.  I'll bet it's another article
putting the cart (Linux usage) before the horse (Linux vendor preloads).

--
Involvement with people is always a very delicate thing --
it requires real maturity to become involved and not get all messed up.