Re: the Netware Microsoft relationship ..

Sermo Malifer wrote:

> Doug Mentohl wrote:
>> To: Jan Newman
>> From: Bob Ross
>> Date: 8/17/93
>>
>> RE: The Novell/Microsoft Relationship with regards to the developement
>> of a NetWare Client for Windows NT ..
<snip>
>> comes v Microsoft
>> http://iowa.gotthefacts.org/011607/7000/PX07689.pdf
>
> Why are you posting this ancient stuff?

Because its a fascinating insight into how Microsoft tries to kill any
alternate competition.

> Wasn't posting the link to it
> enough?

No, it's great to read the whole thing here. if you don't like it, press
the 'next' button on your NT system.

Good work Doug, keep it up.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008