Re: Windows 7 open beta download limit lifted ... why bother, no one trusts Microsoft any more ...

On 2009-01-12, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> ____/ Terry Porter on Monday 12 January 2009 10:08 : \____
>
>> i love windows 7 and all but I am dying to see the errors just cause i am
>> used to them
>
> Vista 7 already has critical security flaws without patches available. Those
> who install it beg to be owned.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

See, Windummies? Their "partners" don't need them to share any code to
make a new version work with MS' latest effort. They already have neat
little programs sitting and waiting for any new version of crapware
from MS.

--
Van Gogh made paintings so beautiful, that when I got out of the
museum, I said: 'The sun disappoints me.