Re: Guess which two trolls had nothing to do the last week ?

Terry Porter wrote:

> colastats wrote:
> COLA Statistics, 11 Jan 2009
>
>>  2: Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>.............: 237 = 34 posts a DAY!
>
>>  3: Snit <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>....... : 160 = 22.8 posts a DAY!

Don't forget that Snot Michael Glasser also massively trolls CSMA
It would be a slow day for him with only 23 posts per day.
Around 60 - 70 posts per day is his norm, and at times he exceeds 100 posts
per day

> If they actually used Linux and were Linux advocates, they would have an
> excuse for the huge number of posts to COLA.

Both are trolls. And both are a disgrace to humankind

> But as they are just trolls, (Hadrongo is a Wintroll, and Snit is a
> Mactroll), then both have nothing better to do, in other words they are
> either unemployed bludgers, retired losers, or nutjobs.

I would guss 1 and 3 is what they have in common
They also share their preference for being extremely dishonest

> Hadron cant be a paid shill, he's not good enough, and if he is being
> paid, Balmer needs to demand his money back.

Hadron Quark with his constant lying and attempts to insult posters is
undoing himself all the time.

He is showing off as someone insanely jealous of those people who know more
than him (that is basically 99.9% of humankind) or have achieved something
(like a degree for example)
--
I doubt, therefore I might be.