Re: [News] Moglen Debunks the 'Right' to 'Own' Knowledge

DFS wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> The Free Software Movement and the Struggle for Freedom of Thought
>
> blah blah blah
>
> Why are you linking to Moglen, Spamowitz?
>
> You're a promoter and developer of proprietary systems who insists on
> being paid for his work, and whose commitment to open source and free
> software begins and ends at your wallet.
>
> Same for [H]ypocrite.  Ballard.  Linonut.  JED.  Rasker.  7.  Hilliard.
> Kohlmann.  chrisv.  Dumb Willie Poaster.  Marti.  HPT.  et al.

Damn, my hypocrisy exposed once again ... OK OK, I hereby admit that I earn
a hundred or so bucks a month with Windows. Sheesh, I wonder how those
Wintrolls can always and unfailingly uncover the Truth ...

Richard Rasker
--
http://www.linetec.nl