Re: Another user loves Ubuntu

On 2009-01-04, Ezekiel <Zeke@xxxxx> wrote:

> "Chris Ahlstrom" <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
>>  this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Plus it is just so much fun to send them into full foamage mode...
>>
>> And, with Hadron and Gary, it is easy!
>>

>> Just post some real Linux advocacy, and watch the spittle fly!
>
> Exactly what is /real/ in advocating Linux by claiming:
[deletia]

>     Laptops that magically get 14+hours of battery life when they run
> Linux.

    My old laptop "magically" continues to live and be useful because it
presently runs Linux. Running it's original copy of XP will cause it to
start flaking out. It also runs a lot hotter under XP.

    If it were not running Linux, it would be in a landfill somewhere.

    Strangely enough, it would probably be replaced by a less powerful
netbook.

--

	Truth is irrelevant as long as the predictions are good.      |||
                                                                     / | \