[News] Sidux Fills Ubuntu Gap, LXDE Does the Same to KDE

Sidux Linux with LXDE - First Impressions

,----[ Quote ]
| I am still new to Sidux and LXDE but I will give it a throrough test.  I use
| my Thinkpad for much of my work when I travel Saigon by motorbike.
`----

http://www.saigonnezumi.com/2009/01/04/sidux-linux-with-lxde-first-impressions/

Resolutions and mean people.

,----[ Quote ]
| Kudos to the people on the Ubuntu Forums for helping this guy out. Who knows,
| the next user might expect working suspend and resume, that would be
| ridiculous!
`----

http://castrojo.wordpress.com/2009/01/03/resolutions-and-mean-people/

Recent:

Trying out LXDE

,----[ Quote ]
| This is my first time to try out LXDE. I am curious about it and there are
| certain things that I am glad are in LXDE. For one thing, Alt+F2 also pops up
| a run dialog box so I could type the name of the application I want to run.
| There are even suggestions as to what I could run when I typed the first how
| many letters of the application’s name.
`----

http://www.newlinuxuser.com/trying-out-lxde/

Lighten up your desktop.

,----[ Quote ]
| For those of you who have older machinery or just wish to extract every ounce
| of speed from your machine there is a new offering that has just hit the
| Debian Lenny repositories. It is called LXDE. You can find more information
| about it from their web site here.
`----

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/locutus/lighten-up-your-desktop-26147

Lightweight GNOME alternative emerges