Re: [News] Microsoft Crippleware Patent Rejected, Apple Mocks Own Intelligence

After takin' a swig o' grog, Norman Peelman belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Besides, pay to play already exists. It's called "Internet Cafes". And I
>> have not seen one yet with Linux installed. Probably because in the past
>> the flash support was so poor. Could be a goer now.

Indeed, it can:

   http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=linux+internet+cafe+management+software&aq=0&oq=Linux+internet+cafe

--
Johnson's First Law:
	When any mechanical contrivance fails, it will do so at the