Re: NotNews: Microsoft calls for government bailout

____/ ml2mst on Saturday 03 January 2009 11:31 : \____

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/corporate/steve_ballmers_12_gifts_of_christmas.html

> http://tinyurl.com/94z6p2
>
> Does that look familiar or what?
>
> Poor Gary, he gives himself away all the time with his homo obsession.

Yes, it looks like Gary Stewart (wording and structure). He can't write
properly.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 111111 X 111111 = 12345654321
 02:00:01 up 80 days, 10:08,  2 users,  load average: 0.91, 0.83, 0.86