[News] Migrations to Ubuntu GNU/Linux Continues, a Look at Next Year

Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm not ever going to get Windows for my personal computer
| ever again.
`----

http://jiminafrica.blogspot.com/2009/01/ubuntu.html

Ubuntu in 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| Shuttleworth is seeing the early part of 2009 as a critical
| period for Linux on the desktop. "It’s a once-in-a-lifetime
| chance to shine, and we want to make sure that the very
| best thinking across the whole open source ecosystem is
| reflected in Ubuntu, because many people will judge free
| software as a whole by what we do," he said.
`----

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/Software/6403.html

Recent:

Ubuntu 8.10 "Intrepid Ibex" (Alpha 6): first impressions

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/20793/1162/1/0/

Ubuntu Ibex Alpha 6 Review

http://maketecheasier.com/ubuntu-ibex-alpha-6-review/2008/09/23

Review: Xubuntu 8.10 'Intrepid Ibex' Alpha 6

http://www.headshotgamer.com/review.aspx?id=75