Re: [News] New Version of Sabayon Linux and Berry Linux

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 22:58:37 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Sabayon Linux 4-r1: Released
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Many of you requested an updated release containing some | small
>> improvements and fixes. Here it is! `----
>>
>> http://www.sabayonlinux.org/pages/show/id/68
>>
>> Berry Linux 0.94 Is Based on Fedora 10
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Yuichiro Nakada proudly announced two days ago a new | release of its
>> Linux distribution, Berry Linux 0.94, which | is now powered by the
>> Linux kernel 2.6.27.10 and based on | the famous Fedora 10. Berry Linux
>> is a Fedora-based Live CD | that features a customized KDE 4 desktop
>> environment. The | new release updates a few important packages, such
>> as | Firefox, Adobe Flash, Wine or even Samba, but the most | important
>> thing in this release is the K Desktop | Environment, which is now in
>> sync with the version from | Fedora 10. Let's a have a look at the main
>> changes since | version 0.93 of the Berry Linux Live CD... `----
>>
>> http://news.softpedia.com/news/Berry-Linux-0-94-Is-Based-on-
Fedora-10-101084.shtml

>> "Linux is a very complete and sophisticated operating system. And there
>> is a lot of work being done to improve it in and of itself,
>> particularly to make it easier to use and easier for people to set up
>> on their personal computers."
>>
>> 		--Paul Maritz, Microsoft
>>

>> Related:
>>
>> Another Linux Mini Distro: Berry Linux
>>
>> http://linuxmini.blogspot.com/2007/10/another-linux-mini-distro-berry-
linux.html

>> Final Release: Berry Linux 0.82
>>
>> http://linuxdistrorevs.blogspot.com/2007/07/final-release-berry-
linux-082.html

> Strange. All these efforts to make Linux easier to install and customise
> and use. And yet when I suggested ages ago that this was how to really
> advocate and improve Linux I was called a Wintroll etc etc.

You complain, bitch and moan endlessly !

You're killfiled by most Linux advocates here anyway, because you ARE a
wintroll.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008