[News] Another Model of Sub-notebooks Runs GNU/Linux

Alpha 400 MIPS 400MHz 128MB 1GB 7' Linux Ultralite Notebook

,----[ Quote ]
| There’s a new little netbook or ultralite notebook floating
| around out there, a few sites have mentioned it already
| with mixed reactions, and a few of them made fun of it like
| a bully might to a child on the playground, and this
| without ever physically seeing the thing. Anyway, this new
| little netbook is linux based, it’s small, portable,
| inexpensive and lightweight, sure it’s not going to run
| Crysis, but if you’re looking for something to play around
| with then this just might fit the bill.
`----

http://www.testfreaks.com/blog/review/alpha-400-mips-400mhz-128mb-1gb-7-linux-ultralite-note/

Recent:

Netbooks free with cellular contract?

,----[ Quote ]
| LG Electronics announced a netbook that
| sports aWish list: 10 improvements
| for KDE 4.2 built-in HSPA (high speed
| packet access) modem, and may be
| available from carriers in subsidized
| form. The X110 has a 1.6GHz Atom
| processor, 10-inch screen, 80GB or
| 120GB hard drive, 802.11b/g, and a wired
| Ethernet port, says LG.

Canadian bank hands out free Eee PCs

,----[ Quote ]
`----