[News] GNUmed Released as Linux Live CD; CloneZilla Reviewed

GNUmed Live CD 0.3.8 released

,----[ Quote ]
| A new GNUmed live CD is out. With the help of this CD one
| can testdrive GNUmed without altering the currently running
| environment such as operating system. No installation
| neccessary.
`----

http://linuxmednews.com/1230103050

Review: CloneZilla 1.2

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm really impressed with CloneZilla. While it's not
| graphically driven like Parted Magic is, it's still very
| easy and intuitive to use and one I would recommend for
| newer users (but not complete newbies) to use when copying
| or cloning their hard drives.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=508

Related:

Manage partitions and disks with GParted-Clonezilla live CD

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/115208