[News] Fast Booting with Linux and eApps from Xandros (Microsoft Racket Partner)

  • Subject: [News] Fast Booting with Linux and eApps from Xandros (Microsoft Racket Partner)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:41:45 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Presto Saws Your Startup Time in Half (Or More)

,----[ Quote ]
| It has been developed by Xandros, which developed the basic software used to
| start up the Asus Eee mini PC quickly. But Xandros hasn't conjured up
| something completely new with Presto.
`----

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/PrimalScreen/story?id=8184864&page=1

eApps Offers Cost Saving Enterprise Email Hosting Alternative to MS Exchange

,----[ Quote ]
| eApps Hosting announced the launch of an Outlook compatible Enterprise Class
| Email hosting service using the award winning Scalix Email server. Scalix is
| known to be the most field-proven Linux-based Email, calendaring and
| messaging software with thousands of corporate customers in 65 countries,
| more than one million mailboxes deployed, 6,000 active community members and
| 190,000 downloads.
`----

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/email/hosting/prweb2693194.htm

Recent:

Fedora 11 Podcast Series #5 - Presto with Jonathan Dieter

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://jaboutboul.blogspot.com/2009/06/fedora-11-podcast-series-5-presto-with.html