[News] Texstar is Back at PCLinuxOS and Prepares Ease-of-use Enhancements

Run your LiveCD on Windows with one click

,----[ Quote ]
| MobaLiveCD also lets you add a menu entry to the right-click menu of ISO
| images so that you can directly run the ISO image from the right-click menu.
| To set up the menu entry, click on the Right-click menu button in MobaLiveCD:
|
| Now when you right-click on an ISO image, you see the entry Test this with
| MobaLiveCD in the right-click menu. Select this if you want to start the ISO
| image in MobaLiveCD...
`----

http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php?topic=60048.0

Recent:

PCLinuxOS 2009.2 fits like an old pair of jeans

,----[ Quote ]
| While PCLOS still is very similar than it was back in 2007 and it doesn’t
| have the bleeding edge core components, it still has the potential to be a
| very good Linux desktop environment for new Linux users and especially if
| your hardware is slightly aged. What the project now needs to do is to
| rebuild the confidence by showing that they can provide a steady flow of
| updates to the repositories and that they can stick to their new quarterly
| schedule, while focusing on quality control and implementation. It will be
| interesting to see how the year goes for them, and I certainly wish them all
| the best.
`----

http://www.bitburners.com/articles/pclinuxos-20092-fits-like-an-old-pair-of-jeans/4444/

PCLinuxOS Quarterly ISO updates available.

,----[ Quote ]
| There has been an explosion of activity going on over here at PCLinuxOS. The
| quarterly ISO updates for PCLinuxOS 2009.2 and PCLinuxOS Gnome 2009.2 are now
| available featuring a fully updated iso with the latest applications from the
| PCLinuxOS repositories.
`----

http://www.pclinuxonline.com/?p=119

File: The New PCLinuxOS Magazine July 2009 Issue

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.pclosmag.com/index.php/latest-mag/5-the-new-pclinuxos-magazine-july-2009-issue