[News] World’s Smallest Desktop PC Runs GNU/Linux, Reviewed

Fit-PC2 review: The world’s smallest desktop PC

,----[ Quote ]
| My review unit was a ‘fit-PC2 Linux’ with the following specs. It retails for
| $359 when ordered directly from CompuLab.
`----

http://www.roytanck.com/2009/07/29/fit-pc2-review-the-worlds-smallest-desktop-pc/

Recent:

World’s Smallest Computer Runs on Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| If you had been wondering what would the future of computers be, the answer
| seems to lie in their sizes. The future PCs would be smaller, more economical
| and of course very efficient. With that in mind, CompuLab’s Fit PS2 is
| already being touted as the world’s smallest PC.
`----

http://trendsupdates.com/worlds-smallest-computer-runs-on-ubuntu/

Omatek Unveils World’s Smallest Desktop PC

,----[ Quote ]
| The global technological stage received a boost yesterday in Lagos with the
| launch of Omatek handtop Personal Computer (PC).
|
| Disclosing that it is the world's smallest PC, the Group Managing Director of
| Omatek Computers Limited, Engr. Mrs. Florence Seriki, said it was in
| continuation of the company's trail blazing efforts on the global
| technological stage.
`----

http://leadershipnigeria.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3155:omatek-unveils-worlds-smallest-desktop-pc&catid=18:business-news&Itemid=77

Linutop 2 - Linux PC review