[News] GNU/Linux-only Shops Reap the Benefit of Overwhelming Demand

Linux netbook distributor having trouble keeping up with demand

,----[ Quote ]
| System76 sells laptop and desktop computers preloaded with Ubuntu Linux. The
| company’s Starling Netbook was one of the first Intel Atom powered
| mini-laptops to ship with Ubuntu 9.04. And apparently demand for the netbook
| has been so high that the company is having trouble keeping the netbook in
| stock.
`----

http://www.liliputing.com/2009/07/linux-netbook-distributor-having-trouble-keeping-up-with-demand.html

Recent:

ZaReason Preparing Ubuntu Server, Netbook

,----[ Quote ]
| ZaReason is preparing to expand its portfolio of Ubuntu systems — including a
| new server and netbook, according to CEO Cathy Malmrose. But that’s not all.
| US-based ZaReason also continues its push deeper into the European computer
| market.
`----

http://www.workswithu.com/2009/05/27/zareason-preparing-ubuntu-server-netbook/

ZaReason Readies Ubuntu 9.04 PCs, Servers

,----[ Quote ]
| On the server front, ZaReason launched its first rack-mount Ubuntu servers in
| March, and Malmrose says ZaReason will be growing that product line
| throughout 2009. Also, customers are using ZaReason’s UntangleBox as a
| server, notes Malmrose.
`----

http://www.workswithu.com/2009/04/18/zareason-readies-ubuntu-904-pcs-servers/

ZaReason: An Amazing Attack of Linux Cluefulness

,----[ Quote ]
| Genuine cluefulness in any business is a rare pleasure, and that is why I
| like ZaReason so much. ZaReason sells Linux boxes: desktop, server, netbook,
| and pretty much whatever you want, just ask. I first "met" Cathy Malmrose,
| the CEO of ZaReason, on the Linuxchix mailing lists, but her business didn't
| really grab my attention until I heard about their Ubuntu keyboard.
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/6679/1/

Related:

ZaReason's MegaLap is a desktop replacement with an Ubuntu twist

,----[ Quote ]
| MegaLap, a notebook computer from ZaReason, a company that builds and sells
| computer systems that run Ubuntu, is bound to give its owner bragging rights
| at any LAN party, especially with how loud the system can get. It has the
| hallmarks of on-the-go computing, while performing comparably to a desktop
| gaming system.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/130446

Review: ZaReason Makes Desktop Linux A Breeze

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.workswithu.com/2008/12/12/review-zareason-makes-desktop-linux-a-breeze/