Re: [News] Linux Mint Reviewed in News Factor

  • Subject: Re: [News] Linux Mint Reviewed in News Factor
  • From: Attila <jdkaye10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:51:24 +0200
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Review: New Linux Mint a Desktop Lightweight at Best
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Overall, Mint 7 offers most of the software that an average user needs.
> | Though I have issues with the OS, it still can be used as a "light"
> | desktop.
> `----

http://www.newsfactor.com/news/Linux-Mint-a-Desktop-Lightweight/story.xhtml?story_id=13000CYORQEI&full_skip=1
<snip>
Here's what the guy says and you're talking about tampons?!?!? WTF

"Overall, Mint 7 offers most of the software that an average user needs.
Though I have issues with the OS, it still can be used as a "light" desktop
OS. But if you're going to do more than just Web browsing, then it would be
better to stick with Mac OS or Windows."

Isn't that statement worth discussion than the ins and outs of a feminine
hygiene product?
Attila