[News] Computer Game Bionic Heart Released for GNU/Linux

Tycoon Games releases Bionic Heart for Mac, PC, Linux systems

,----[ Quote ]
| The game is set in the not too far future of London 2099, where climatic
| catastrophes have changed the Earth’s climate permanently. In this
| interactive novel, bionic beings and complex technologies, clash with
| complicated relationships and even more complicated romance. Wise decisions
| build relationships with other characters, but one wrong move could ruin a
| friendship forever.
`----

http://www.mactech.com/news/?p=1012516

Who said Linux lacks programs?

Create Oscar-Worthy Movie Scripts With Celtx

,----[ Quote ]
| Celtx is a media pre-production editor that allows you to easily create
| screenplays and storyboards for your next movie. You can use it to create a
| whole assortment of media, including theater, comics, advertising, and video
| games.
`----

http://thedailyubuntu.blogspot.com/2009/07/create-oscar-worthy-movie-scripts-with.html

Related:

Games : Warsow 0.4 released

,----[ Quote ]
| Yesterday the developers of Warsow, which is a free fast-paced first person
| shooter released the new beta version of their game.
`----

http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2371

Does WINE + Linux support more Windows apps than Vista?

,----[ Quote ]
| WINE supports most of the applications which are made for Windows
| 2.0 up to Windows XP. WINE has the ability to run different versions
| of IE, run most of Adobe's products, run World of Warcraft, Half Life
| 2, Microsoft Office 2003, XP, 2000 and 97, Visio, Quicken,
|
|     * Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
|     * Need for Speed Carbon
|
| [...]
|
| What about drivers, hardware support, and upgrades?
|
| Want to upgrade you XP to Vista? no chance. might as well do a fresh
| install and shell out $300.
`----

http://jagtalon.wordpress.com/2007/04/30/does-wine-linux-support-more-apps-than-vista/

StreamMyGame launches Linux player ; Play PC games on your PS3

,----[ Quote ]
| StreamMyGame.com announced today the release of its free Linux Player, an
| application that enables you to play any PC game via a PlayStation 3 running
| Linux.
`----

http://www.kdcstaffs.com/it/main_view.php?nNum=4721&page=&part=Real-Time

Top Ubuntu Linux Games