[News] List of OpenOffice.org Extensions and Microblogging Extensions For Firefox

  • Subject: [News] List of OpenOffice.org Extensions and Microblogging Extensions For Firefox
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:54:30 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Top 25 OpenOffice Extensions You May Want To Know

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenOffice is possibly one among the finest examples on what can be achieved
| in the world of Free Software. For starters, OpenOffice is an office
| application suite in the lines of Microsoft Office and is available for
| Windows, Mac and Linux. The latest stable release is OpenOffice 3.1. You may
| want to know how to install OpenOffice 3.1 in Ubuntu. Now let us take a look
| at the list of extensions you could use in OpenOffice.
`----

http://www.zyxware.com/articles/638/top-25-openoffice-extensions-you-may-want-to-know

Five Microblogging Extensions For Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
| Unless you've been living in a cave for the past year, you know that
| microblogging is all the rage. Web sites like Twitter, Identi.ca, and
| Laconica are incredibly popular for exchanging snippets of information,
| chatting with others, and quickly sharing links to interesting online
| content. It's really a pain to jump from site to site to read your friends
| updates or provide your own, so here are five microblogging extensions for
| Firefox to help you out.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/five-microblogging-extensions-for-firefox

Recent:

Four Twitter clients for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Is there a single best of show among these clients? If you like using Opera,
| its Twitter widget is my top recommendation. If you're using Firefox, you
| can't go wrong with TwitBin. gTwitter is a good, general, easy-to-use client.
| For now, I recommend not using Twitux, but that may change as the application
| matures.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/145144

An Overview of Twitter Clients for Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/overview-twitter-clients-linux